Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IaMmE vs. ICONic Boyz

The Ultimate Dance Battle between the top two ABDC crews was epic. This season by far was my favorite ABDC season. The ICONic Boyz are really inspirational and I'm happy they came all the way from the Jersey shore to be on the show. The have the BEST dances and they're young. No one's older than 14 in the crew. They have more energy and more youth. They had to balance school work and making up their new routines! Even though they didn't win, they put their name out there. The boyz showed us that you don't have to be 20 to be able to be an AMAZING dancer. I love them.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks amazing! Very colorful and a ton of information. I can tell you keep updating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG UR UBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy: Yes, I got on last night and updated.
    Kaylen: YES I AM!

    ReplyDelete